Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haku Senju W.I.P.

4 posters

Go down

Haku Senju W.I.P. Empty Haku Senju W.I.P.

Post by Senju Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 am

-GENERAL INFORMATION-

Haku Senju W.I.P. 300px-HashiSenju

First Name: Haku
Middle Name: Hashirama
Last Name: Senju
Alias: Burning Will of FIre
Weight: 170 lb's
Height: 7"5
Appearance: [center]Haku is a tall brown skinned man, with crystal black eyes. His base around his hips is mostly firm and stable. Haku has a big penis, mostly unnormal, a permeant boner some will say. Haku has a big tattoo (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090302032849/naruto/images/thumb/8/8d/Senju_Symbol.svg/600px-Senju_Symbol.svg.png) that hang's over his long stready back. Haku is always smiling, but when it comes to battle his face has no mood. Haku wears a shirt with many airholes sticking out. On top of that, Haku wears his special battle war armour. Usually, whereever he goes he wears it. In meetings he wears a normal anbu suit like any other anbu, his mask shows real brown fur over the topping and then two real bull horns that show a sign of detrimnation.

Due to battles, Haku has broken old armour left out. He still wears his old leg plates, but there already cracked up. Haku kept them since the cracked marks had preety sharp edges. Haku had been seemed to be the 'bloom' of handsome, haku wears his headband under his armour but he shows it out in pride sometimes. Under his armour stuck to the airholled net shirt, lied his weapon pack. 20 kunai's, 20 shurkins, 5 flash bombs, 2 poison bombs, and 1 explosive TNT bomb. It's easy for haku to take these weapons out from his armour since there mostly near the edge. Haku has silky black hair and a green bandana to his head. He also carries a fan on his back. The big fan weighs 100 lb's, and it's extremely easy for him to carry it.

Haku is a very musclar man, and has bulky abs. A 6 pack at the very least. Haku has a dark look in his eyes that tends to scare away weaker oppenets. Haku flex's his muscles when he's working out. When haku is strained he doesn't really show it at ALL. Haku tries to push himself harder and HARDER. Haku sometimes never twists his tissue's. Haku isn't an average looking shinobi, he's a bulky beast.
Affiliation: Konoha
Elements: Rock + Water = Wood
Specialization: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Special Characteristics: (Take the "*" out of the spoilers.
Spoiler:

Flaws: (Take the "*" out of the spoilers.
Spoiler:

-WEAPON POCKET-

On basic weapons like kunai and shuriken, put the name and the quality by it, like "Kunai x5" and not in the template. Take the "*" out of the spoilers.

[SPOILER*]

Name: King Sage Armour
Type: Armour
Quality: 20?
Description: Haku Senju W.I.P. 770px-Edotensei Look to the Left.
Abilities: All B rank and lower Katon jutsu are neutralized.
History:-

[/spoiler*]

-LEARNED JUTSU-

Take the "*" out of the spoilers.

Natural Jutsu:

Rock Jutsu:

Water Jutsu:

Wood Style Jutsu:

-PERSONALITY INFORMATION-

Personality: [center] Haku is a very tall, behaved man. He has shown to be a calm minded gentle hearted type of guy. He showed caring and respect to his elders. Haku shows much respect to nearlly everyone around him. Haku is valubally NOT the hokage's pet, but Haku would be loyal as a dog on it's leash. Due to other things, Haku hates busting the lower ranking shinobi. Like genin for leaving the village without explaining. Haku doesn't lax off and let's them thr

Dislikes: Whores, Sluts, Bitches, and cocky shinobi.

-CLAN INFORMATION-

Clan Name: Senju

Bloodline: Wood Release

Bloodline Ability: Wood Style Jutsu

Clan History: The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").
The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the forest (森の千手一族, Mori no Senju Ichizoku). This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time.

The Senju's place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans and, more specifically, between the leaders of the clans, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha.

Throughout the years, the Senju retained their supremacy over Konoha, and made the village into what it is today. After the First Hokage's death, his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, stepped up to become the Second Hokage. Although likely not a Senju by blood, Hiruzen Sarutobi, who would become the Third Hokage after the Second's death, was trained by both the First and Second. His successor, Minato Namikaze, was the student of Jiraiya, who was a student of the Third. Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage, was not only a student of the Third, but also the granddaughter of the First and the grandniece of the Second. All of them strongly held to the Will of Fire philosophy.
It is unknown if the Senju clan still exists as an organisation since there are no known persons with the Senju name alive, although the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, might have the Senju surname. It is very possible that the Senju clan disbanded into smaller clans and families, especially since they never had specific traits or techniques like the Uchiha or Hyūga clans with which to easily identify them. Their legacy however, lives on strongly in the hearts of the people of Konoha.

-BACKGROUND INFORMATION-

History: Optional

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

I have 50 ryo left....

Last edited by Senju on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Senju
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: ANBU
Village:: Konohagakure

Back to top Go down

Haku Senju W.I.P. Empty Re: Haku Senju W.I.P.

Post by Shitai Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 am

Approved, 50 free ryo.
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 am

un-approved
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Akatsuki Leader
Village:: Akatsuki

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 am

Name: 'Hellish Chakra'
Type: Mental
Description: Haku tends to have a VERY hellish chakra, that scares weak oppenets that are near him. The oppenet gets pushed away due to fear or startled and surprised. Haku's chakra is very strong and bold too.

Name: EXTREME Strength
Type: Physical
Description: Haku has been lifting weights ever since he was a kid, and he has progressed through it. Haku is nearly as strong as a bijuu it's self. He would be abble to break one of susanoo's ribs with one punch. Haku could rip off one of the 8-tailed bijuu's tentacles.

Fuck no. Take them both away.

Name: Genjutsu Lock
Type: Mental
Description: Haku is PERMANTELLY unable to use or learn ANY genjutsu EVER.

This is the same as not having Genjutsu as a specialty. Take away and change it.

Name: King Sage Armour
Type: Armour
Quality: 20?
Description: This armour is one of the most powerfullest armours in the shinobi world, Haku had to work a lot to get this armour. This armour could be used to penetrate susanoo's attacks. This armour isn't just an average shinobi armour. It's legendary.
Abilities: This armour wouldn't burn an MILLIMETER if Amaterasu was burning it. This armour would be powerfull enough to withstand it forever. Amaterasu wouldn't last long on this armour and disspear due to blunt effects.
History: This armour belonged to the greatest shinobi in the WORLD, haku wanted this armour when he was just a musclar teenager. Haku trained harder and to the fullest of his strength. He pushed himself to the limit and finally was rewarded after 10 years.

Name: Baboon Fan
Type: Fan
Quality: 10
Description: A large fan that looks similaur to temari's. But has a red paw print from a baboon.
Abilities: This fan has the power to blow out fire's like Amaterasu.
History:When Haku was just a kid he trained with Ape's, Monkeys, and Baboons to learn many new fighting styles. After 5 straight years of training he was rewarded the fan.

Both are definetly unacceptable. Nothing is able to defend or blow away Amaterasu. Take away or change it.
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Summoning Jutsu(Baboons, Apes, Monkeys...)
Element: N/A
Type: Space Time-Ninjutsu
Description: The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or people across long distances instantly.
Before an animal summoning can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract comes in the form of a scroll, on which the contractor uses their own blood to sign their name and place their fingerprints and once signed is valid even after the contractors death. After this they need only offer an additional donation of blood on the hand they signed the contract with, mold their chakra with hand seals and then plant the hand they signed the contract with at the location they wish to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how powerful the summoned creature can be. In the anime, it was shown that if a user attempts to summon an animal without first signing a contract, the user will be teleported to the home of the animal they have a natural affinity for

May only have 2 kinds of summons
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 am

Name: Rock Golem
Element: Rock
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique allows the user to create a large, humanoid creature composed of rock that can either be expelled from the user's mouth or formed from a nearby, pre-existing source of earth. The size of the golem differs depending on use but it always possesses an ample amount of brute strength, being able to bite and tear through a White Zetsu clone with ease, using just its mouth and hands respectively. It is also very durable, as it was left almost completely intact after being hit by a powerful explosion, detonating at point-blank range.

B rank for the great durability of the golem.

Name: Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
Element: Wood
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A technique developed by Hashirama Senju, founder of Konohagakure. The user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By generating chakra, the user manoeuvres it as they see fit for attack and defence; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant. Even stating Konohagakure wouldn't have been established without this technique wouldn't be an exaggeration.

C-A rank for this one. C rank being able to make it into a large tree, B making it into a small forest and A being able to make it into a large forest.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 am

Approved
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:17 am

Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum