Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazuya's Puppet's

2 posters

Go down

Kazuya's Puppet's Empty Kazuya's Puppet's

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 am

Name: Sasori
Type: Puppet
Quality: S
Description: Sasori, after leaving the village, made himself into a puppet, his most powerful one. Sasori, has many compartments on himself that hold scrolls inside of him that allow him to summon other puppets. In its right arm, there is a large retractable scythe. In place of his stomach, there is a compartment with a long, thick cable wrapped around a pole that can be used as a singer, able to be retracted and lengthened at will. On the back of Sasori’s hips is a pair of poles, which are equipped with five large blades each that can spin like a propeller, allowing a great defense from behind, as well as a deadly maneuver for any opponent trying a surprise attack. There are pipes on the palm of each of Sasori’s hand that can spew out powerful fire like a flamethrower or water jets (both equal to A rank). In the right part of his chest, there is a compartment filled with 100 chakra strings. In the left part of Sasori is his heart container, though this is not there, of course, when used by Kankurou. Sasori is immune from being hurt in anywhere but his heart, which would take a very direct attack. When hit anywhere else, he can simply retract the broken area back together, even able to withstand powerful poison. His entire body, besides his heart, is a puppet, and so he cannot feel anything anywhere other than his heart. Within a split second, the heart container in Sasori is able to be transferred from one puppet to another.
Abilities: In Description.

Name: Hiruko
Type: Puppet
Quality: A
Description: Created by Sasori, Hiruko is the ultimate defensive puppet, hence why Sasori often stays inside of it, being hollow on the inside. From the inside of the puppet, Hiruko can still be freely controlled. Hiruko looks a lot like a normal human when wearing the Akatsuki outfit, his eyes even seeming realistic. Hiruko’s most notable feature is his extremely long iron tail, that Sasori, from inside the puppet, can extend, questionably allowing it to reach an opponent from almost all ranges. The tail extends from the mouth of what seems to be a mask on Hiruko’s back. Hiruko rarely moves in battle, however, during the brief fight with Kankurou, it has been shown that he has decent speed, though it is short-lived, having had sidestepped his attack easily. Hiruko cannot be broken by normal weapons. When he had been impaled by approximately eight of Crow’s knives, they failed to make even a scratch on him. When outside of the Akatsuki uniform, when he seems to take a more spider-like appearance, Hiruko’s speed is greatly increased, allowing him to scurry across the battlefield. Hiruko can only be destroyed by an attack of at least A rank, or by someone with strength such as Sakura’s, Tsunade’s, or Kakuzu’s. Hiruko’s left arm is shaped like a torpedo, and can be shot out towards the opponent, exploding and releasing needles in all directions when it does so.
Abilities: In Description
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Akatsuki Leader
Village:: Akatsuki

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Kazuya's Puppet's Empty Re: Kazuya's Puppet's

Post by Shitai Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Kazuya's Puppet's See+the+older+show+is+even+more+shameful+in+my+_7fc90b04173aeb49e0a61377424322c1

Do.. Do you really think.. This would've been approved..? Because, I'm completely saying "N-O.." To it.. First of all.. Hiruko, Was most likely left in the cave which Sasori fought Sakura, along with Chiko, Which would've had a cave in, or was completely rotted while in the cave.. And SASORI!? SERIOUSLY!? First off.. It's Sasori.. Second, Was taken as his own by Kankuro.. Third.. Would've most likely been kept sacrid from on the strongest puppet masters.. Fourth.. It's Sasori..

OH YEAH! And.. It would've been in.. MY VILLAGE! So, Denied. Strongly Denied.. Oh, and Chaos.. I deleted your post because.. You're not staff.. And if you were, I'm your supreme commander, so I could overrule you. And, You made a stupid mistake approving this.. Non-Logical Item.. AND OH YEAH! You'll have to have Puppetry to even have Chakra Strings.. Reasonable Statement.. AGAINST YOU!
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum