Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neWS

3 posters

Go down

neWS Empty neWS

Post by Cut Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:45 pm

So you think you've got what it takes to be a moderator on the super-amazing Roleplaying Game, that is Ninja Death Zone X? Then all you gotta do is fill out the following template, and see if you make it! Once you post an application, if you are denied, you must wait over a one month interval before being allowed to apply again.

The moderators (short singular form: "mod") are users (or employees) of the forum who are granted access to the posts and threads of all members for the purpose of moderating discussion (similar to arbitration) and also keeping the forum clean (neutralizing spam and spambots etc). Because they have access to all posts and threads in their area of responsibility, it is common for a friend of the site owner to be promoted to moderator for such a task. Moderators also answer users' concerns about the forum, general questions, as well as respond to specific complaints. They also can do anything to lend a helping hand to a user in need. Moderators themselves may have ranks: some may be given mod privileges over only a particular topic or section, while others (called 'global' or 'super') may be allowed access anywhere.

Username: (your username)
Request: (Trainee, Normal, Global, or Super)
-Char Rank: (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
-Char Residence: (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
Reasoning: (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
References: (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
Warnings: (have you received any major warnings on this site?)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Request:[/b] (Trainee, Normal, Global, or Super)
[b]Status:[/b] (approved or unapproved)
 -[i]Char Rank:[/i] (AS, Genin, Chuunin, Jounin, ANBU, or Kage) [only if approved]
 -[i]Char Residence:[/i] (Konoha no Kuni, Suna no Kuni, Kiri no Kuni, or Oto no Kuni) [only if approved]
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (please write at least a paragraph, minimum of five sentences, on why you should get the spot)
[b]References:[/b] (do you have any prior experience as staff?)
[b]Warnings:[/b] (have you received any major warnings on this site?)
Cut
Cut
State Alchemist
State Alchemist

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Jounin
Village:: Hidden in the Leaf

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

neWS Empty WE MUST LIVE, NOT DIE

Post by Kazuya Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

We are losing alot of our players. Everyone please advertise on every site you can. If you can get more than 30 people, you might be granted a Mod position.
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Akatsuki Leader
Village:: Akatsuki

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

neWS Empty Re: neWS

Post by Bee Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 am

This site died. When the site's staff falls apart, mods are the first one to go. I'll be here for the meen time. You might see me on here sometimes.

Bee
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Genin
Village:: Kohana

Back to top Go down

neWS Empty Re: neWS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: