Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One out of eight ain't bad.....

2 posters

Go down

One out of eight ain't bad..... Empty One out of eight ain't bad.....

Post by Kenvaris Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:27 am

Kenvaris walked down into an open area and sat down against a tree, he looked around calmly as he inhaled on his cigarette removing it from his mouth and exhaling softly, from the distance a lone wanderer walked in Kenvaris's direction, Kenvaris raised an eye brow at the stranger as he got closer and closer, Kenvaris leant back as a kunai zipped right at him slicing through his cigarette, Kenvaris slid up the tree sighing harshly, his face crunched up in anger as he clenched his fists, he quickly reached back unsheathing two swords as he jumped up and kicked off the tree heavily, he began to spin rapidly in mid air making a sort of drill as he neared his opponent.

Kenvaris's opponent quickly unsheathed a sword blocking Kenvaris's swords with a sword either side stopping Kenvaris's drill attack dead, the opponent pushed the sword down towards Kenvaris's hand, Kenvaris knowing this was a bad move leapt back spinning his swords but mid leap the opponents sword sliced him across his chest quite deep. Kenvaris sheathed his swords and clutched his chest wincing in pain, his anger begun to boil over 'I can help youuuuuuuu........Use my power and ill let you use it any time you want.....We can't have you dying on a nobody now can we?.....Just relax....Let me do the killing...'
"Hnnggg...." Kenvaris clutched his chest as a red aura formed around Kenvaris, the aura grew in size as a tail slammed out of it behind him disintegrating the sand under it. Kenvaris's eyes went blank for a few seconds and suddenly came back to life as his own "NO.....ILL KILL HIM!" Kenvaris quickly unsheathed all of his swords throwing them in the air one after another until all eight were in the air, He leap back then quickly kicked off the floor with his amazing new speed catching every sword under his arms and began to spin like a giant wheel of death he landed directly ontop of the shinobi shredding him into a pile of blood and bone shards, Kenvaris landed on his knees as he looked to the blood and smirked as he slowly began sheathing all of his swords "Fuck with me and slice up ill fuck you up...." Kenvaris stood up and walked off looking to his fist clenching it and unclenching it in one tail mode as it faded slowly as if nothing had happened.

Kenvaris
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Chuunin
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

One out of eight ain't bad..... Empty Re: One out of eight ain't bad.....

Post by Shitai Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:29 am

Approved
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum