Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damion Kurama (done)

4 posters

Go down

Damion Kurama (done) Empty Damion Kurama (done)

Post by Agent of Chaos Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 pm

-GENERAL INFORMATION-

Damion Kurama (done) Damion10

First Name: Damion
Middle Name: Lee
Last Name: Kurama
Alias: N/A
Weight: 180
Height: 6'1"
Appearance:
Damion stands at just over 6ft. He has brown eyes, short white hair, and a white goatee. He has a tanned skin tone, and is very built. He is normally seen sporting the traditional garbs of the Akatsuki. He rarely isn't wearing them, but when he doesn't, would be seen wearing his traditional Sunagakuri garb. His Sunagakuri attire consists of: a full body black suit, a crimson overcoat, a black holster-vest, and black full fingered gloves with the seals on the palms. His head band is worn around his shoulder instead of his head. He has this on at all times, but is usually covered up by his Akatsuki garments. The last, and most notable thing about his appearance, is that no matter what, he always carries around a locket that is draped around his neck.
Affiliation: Konohagakure Missing-ninja
Elements: Suiton, Fuuton, Katon
Specialization: Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

Flaws:
Spoiler:

-WEAPON POCKET-

Spoiler:

-LEARNED JUTSU-

Spoiler:

-PERSONALITY INFORMATION-

Personality:
Damion is a pleasant fellow to be around. He is very social and loves talking to strangers and getting to know them. This is highly different compared to his fellow Akatsuki members. Though pleasant, that doesn't make him any less dangerous. He is quick to kill people even if he has a smile on his face. Some would say that he borders on the edge of insanity, but he really is just misunderstood. He loves to push himself in a fight, and is constantly looking for a sparring partner that is worthy to train with him. He is also a very flirtacious person, and loves to hit on women whenever he can. His woman of proffered choice is older, but he isn't too picky as long as they look good.

Dislikes: lazy people, rudeness, idiots

-CLAN INFORMATION-

Clan Name: Kurama

Bloodline: Genjutsu Masters

Bloodline Ability: Making the effects of Genjutsu a reality

Clan History: This talent in genjutsu is due to the unnamed kekkei genkai that the clan possesses. However, once every few generations, a member of the clan will be born with such enormous skill in genjutsu that their illusions can actually produce tangible effects that occur in reality. The genjutsu is so powerful that it causes the brain to make anything that happens to the victim within the genjutsu physically real, allowing the clan member to potentially kill their opponents with genjutsu. They were originally one of the more prominent clans in Konohagakure, but the number of ninja in the clan has severely dwindled.

-BACKGROUND INFORMATION-

History:

RP Sample:
It was a cool summer evening. The forecast was cloudy and there was a slight breeze that shifted through the forest. The road Damion had been traveling down, was a back road that had been apart of a secret path to Konoha during the previous war. He remembered it well, as he traveled down it many a time with his Anbu squad for Suna-nin. He was headed for a small fishing town that had been built up after the war. The civilians there were good people, and new how to cook. It was a small town, no more than a hundred people or so; but that is what Damion loved about it. He didn't like the hassle and chaos of the bigger cities. He had been in the area on assignment with the Akatsuki and decided to stop for short break. He was alone, and never really liked the company of the other members for they kinda weirded him out. All they were obsessed with was power and bijuu. Their goals were so short sited, but they did serve their purpose.

Damion had not yet reached the town when he picked up on a strange feeling as he continued to walk. He felt the presence of someone near by. He was no sensory ninja, but due to having been on the Suna Anbu Black Op's squad, he had developed a knack for sensing danger. As he stopped, he looked to his left and said in a disgruntled voice "I know you are there. What do you want? Be quick about it." Shuffling came from some bushes when all of a sudden 3 Konoha Anbu jumped into the opening about fifteen meters away from Damion. Turning his head slowly in an annoyed fashion, he glared at them with a mild hint of loathing and said, "What do you want? Although I am pretty sure I already know the answer to this question." The captain of the squad stood silent for a moment. Even behind a mask, Damion could feel her glaring eyes of hatred. After what seemed like days, the Anbu captain spoke up and said, "You, Damion Garou, are here by charged with the murders of ten Konoha officials. You are an S-ranked criminal and we are here to take you into custody. Please come quietly and no one will get hurt." Chuckling to himself, Damion said "Only ten? I thought it was twenty-five. Oh you probably don't know about those yet. Oh well, in any case I don't believe I will be coming quietly. You see, I have a mission to do and you are interfering with it. Unless you feel the need to die today, I would suggest you leave me alone." The Anbu captain then took an evasive stance and nodded to her companions. Vanishing momentarily, the Anbu team appeared in the air having surrounded Damion. Smiling and looking up, he quickly commanded his titanium sand to action. The sand quickly caught all three of the Anbu members in mid-air and covered them. Smiling sadistically he said, "I told you so. Too bad. Goodbye..." He then commanded the sand to implode upon the team. Fountains of blood irrupted form within, covering the area in a pool of blood. Damion then dropped the deformed bodies and commanded his sand to return. He then began walking again to the fishing town that he had been heading to before the confrontation.

Last edited by Agent of Chaos on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 am; edited 3 times in total

Agent of Chaos
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank::
Village::

Back to top Go down

Damion Kurama (done) Empty Re: Damion Kurama (done)

Post by Agent of Chaos Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:24 pm

done. bump.

Agent of Chaos
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypse Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm not an admin or anything, but Akatsuki is currently full and not allowing any other members without IC recruitment.
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Chuunin
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm a moderator and I say this application is impressive, but sadly Akatsuki is closed. Although there is a single S rank Missing Nin/Wanderer position open if you would want it.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S
Village:: Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 pm

u can have S rank wanderer or missing nin and then rp with me to become akatsuki
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Akatsuki Leader

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks for the comments Smile

Changed it to Missing nin Smile

Agent of Chaos
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Name: Unworldly Chakra
Type: Chakra
Description: Due to Damion's extensive experience with magnetism and years of training. Damion is able to preform magnetic based jutsu with only using a fraction of the normal chakra required (50%). His extensive expertise also makes his magnetic release techniques deal %50 more damage than of normal techniques of equal rank.

You cant have this, u have all jutsu for 50% or the chakra and does +50% more damage. No way
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Fixed. Bump

Agent of Chaos
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Approved
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Un approved for some apparant reason? O well
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down